Feel the new Betancourt Nutrition B-NOX Super-Set formula working set by set!
Its ingredients were chosen on the basis of their potential to support:
- Immediate "Neural Energy": Feel B-NOX working by the first set.
- Unbeatable "Strength-Endurance": Lift more weight for more reps without "gassing".
- "Cardiovasomuscular Dilation": Watch your tissues expand as you train.
- "Endocrine Ignition": Without the risk of hormonal side effects.
- "Anabolic Solidification": Make sure every second of training yields solid muscle gains.
Betancourt Nutrition B-NOX is engineered to maximize training-induced muscular adaptations when partnered with new RECELERATOR, the world's first and leading Intra/Post-workout drink mix! Use RECELERATOR during and/or after workouts to replace cellular substrates, compress recovery time and grow faster!
- Expensive but strongReview by Rat (16 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteA strong product. Heavy ingredients. Gave me an eye twitch. A noticeable enhancement of my gains though.
- LikeReview by Ron (21 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessenergy, strength and focus up!!
- Really Good PWOReview by Jason (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is really good! I got the Blue Rasberry flavour and it was amazing! I've taken Hemo Rage UC before and Bullnox is even better and without a rubbish taste! The energy and focus was great, and the pump is really good!!! It also has some Tribulus Terristris and ZMA for a testosterone boost! Well done Betancourt Nutrition!!
- weak productReview by andro (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethe product to me is a waste of money.very mild effects and nt that great pumps.even with 2 scoops nt very effective product.there lots of cheaper products with beter results.
- not that goodReview by Terence (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIn the beginning, using this product, it felt good, but after two weeks, the body get used to the product and the end result is that the product is not giving the effect at all. Granted, the taste is good, but the promise of a good workout is not there. as andro said in another review, there is lots of cheaper products with better results.
- GOOD GOOD GOODReview by MYLES (24 June 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGREAT PUMP GREAT TASTE,IMPRESSED
- New favourite preReview by dean (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebest all in 1 pre workout.Have used assault,jack 3d,hemo rage,arnold pump ext..bullnox love it!watermelon flavour is great aswell
- Average productReview by Mags (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirst day worked like a bomb, second day nothing, upped to 2scoops on day 3 still nothing and did 3 scoops in day 4 and still nothing, absolute waste of money..
- True PumpReview by Bula (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLekker product, have been using the product for 2 years now, but I found out recently that there is another flavour after raspberry. It really works, increased pumps and confidence. I would however like to try this other flavour.
- Worth the money you are payingReview by Porto (24 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is on the upper side of my pre-workout budget, but a friend of mine swears by the stuff. He has leaned out in the last 4 months so I thought I would give it a go. The taste is great, strength really increased. I've only used 1 tub, so can't see drastic results, but I have gotten more defined. I recommend the product.
- Good pumpsReview by Sibonga H (24 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAwesome preworkout, good pumps but causes itching when it kicks in and it's too sweet.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 18.1g)
Servings Per Container: 35
|Amount Per Serving|
% Daily Value *
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and zinc magnesium aspartate (ZMA™ ))||120 mg||30%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide & zinc magnesium aspartate (ZMA™))||20 mg||147%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate & potassium glycerophosphate)||50 mg||<2%|
|BULLNOX™ Pre-Workout Formula||18,100 mg||**|
|Glucose Polymers, L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn®), Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Ethyl ester HCI, Creatine Monohydrate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Co-enzyme Q10|
|Glucuronolactone, Anhydrous Caffeine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Guarana (Paullinia cupana) (seed) (std. to 22% caffeine), Theobromine (Theobroma cacao) (seed), Chocamine® (Theobroma cocao) (seed), Citrus aurantium extract (std. to 30% synephrines) (fruit)|
|L-Citrulline, L-Tyrosine AKG***, L-Histidine, L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate (AAKG), L-Arginine HCI, Creatine AKG***|
|L-Glutamine, Nitrated Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA: L-Valine Nitrate™, L-Isoleucine Nitrate™, L-Leucine Nitrate™), Potassium Citrate, Potassium Glycerophosphate, Astaxanthin|
|Zinc Oxide, Maca Extract 4:1 (Lipidium meyenii) (root), Tribulus terrestris extract (std. to 40% saponins) (seed), Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA™), Xanthoparmelia scabrosa extract 4:1 (bark), Horny Goat Weed extract (Epimedium sagittatum) (std. to 40% icarlins), Dodder seed extract (std. to 4% flavonoids), Cnidium monnieri extract 4:1|
|Bioperine® Black Pepper extract|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and nature's equivalent flavors, sucralose, artificial color (may include red #40. yellow #6, yellow #5 (tartrazine), blue #1 and blue #2), silicon dioxide.
• Bodybuilders adn Athletes: As a dietary supplement mix 1 serving (18.1g) thoroughly in 180 ml of water and consume 30 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach.
Not intended for use by persons under the age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
SKU #: BCNBNCF