USN B4-Bomb is their latest concentrated pre-workout for extreme energy and mental focus.
Get More Energy
The one thing athletes look for to increase their training performance is energy.
This product contains a blend of three stimulants which will ensure you bring your ‘A’ game to the gym.
Each serving contains 250 mg of Caffeine which completes the explosive energy blend.
Improved Mental Focus
TeaCrine is a biochemical equivalent of a molecule found in tea leaves and fruit.
It improves your mood, supplies longer lasting energy and is less likely to interfere with your sleep should you take the product before you evening workout.
Lifting heaver weights will help stimulate more lean muscle.
Strength during your workouts is provided for by the addition of Creatine HCI, a concentrated form of Creatine which reaches your muscle cells at full potency.
Perform Till The End
Beta-Alanine gives you the stamina to perform at your best during your entire training session.
Improved Muscle Pump
Agmapure is a registered ingredient which promotes nitric oxide production.
An increase in NO may cause blood vessels to ‘expand’ allowing more nutrients and oxygen-rich blood to circulate around your body.
The energy blend is a winner for us. TeaCrine is non-habituating meaning that you’ll get the same effect with each serving. This pre-workout should give you the same reliable result with each workout.
- Not the best I've ever had.Review by Juan (25 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt gives you a small push but nothing phenomenal.
At >R350 I'll definitely look around for something else.
- Decent enoughReview by Clarky (11 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product mixes reasonably well but the taste is extremely strong and not very plesent.
Takes a while to kick in but gives a steady energy output with no jitters or crash afterwards.
For the price i think its a tad expensive for what you get and others are preferred.
- "secret weapon"Review by Yasser_Fredericks_Cape Town RSA cyclist. (8 February 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceProduct works as advertised. I used it on my daily cycling routes. Also used it on my hill repeats sessions. Found it aids my focus and mental threshold.
I recover quicker on bike and can push a higher cadence before the burn arrives. Assists aggression at sprinting intervals. Great product when used responsibly. Dosage as prescribed is more than ample even for an endurance sport like cycling.
- overpricedReview by Austin (26 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste is very strong gives me heartburn during training price is very steep for the effectiveness of the product but does help a bit with training only use it wen training legs twice a week so don't get use to tingling sensations pins n needle's.
- Excellent product... helps me tremendously, specially after a hard day's workReview by Marc (22 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteExcellent product... After doing physical work for 12 hours a day, its difficult to give your all at gym... with this pre workout Im as good as new when I start training...I can lift heavier, and stamina has improved... I even use it b4 I go for a surf during the day...
- too sweet low performanceReview by Teefit (27 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste was too strong, and didn't feel much of a kick
- Not worth the priceReview by BAr (15 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste1st workout was phenomenal, the next day it energy levels was not the same and it went down from there
- Poor effectivenessReview by buzziRammidi (2 August 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessits a good supplement ,but its effectiveness is poor
- Worked great!Review by Thunderhouse (29 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDid everything as advertised. When I pushed myself and hit the wall, I was able to keep going. Kept me mentally in the mix for the entire workout. Felt stronger. Will remain a part of my regular routine.
- loved itReview by dean (5 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteno complaints from me. maybe that the price is a bit steep for a local product, but other than that i had great energy for my whole workout, no crash and felt great.
- BAD QUALITYReview by Nathan_Fit (29 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed a lot of pre workouts over the years and this had me excited with all the marketing and advertising, what usn does best, fool consumers. Had a slight increase in energy and then a sudden drop. Bad quality as usual from them.
Flavour: Blue Raspberry
|Amount Per Serving||*% NRV|
|of which total sugar||0g|
|B4-BOMB EXPLOSIVE BLEND||12 375mg|
|L-Arginine HCI, L-Citrulline, D-Aspartic Acid, Beta-Alanine, Creatine HCI, Betaine Anhydrous, AstraGin Agmapure®, Caffeine Anydrous, Advantra Z® , TeaCrine®|
|of which caffeine||250mg|
|*% Nutrient Reference Value (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
L-Arginine HCI, L-Citrulline, D-Aspartic Acid, Beta-Alanine, Creatine HCI, Betaine Anhydrous, Flavouring, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Agmapure (unique green agmatine sulfate with no putrescine-related impurities), Anti-caking Agent, Advantra Z, Caffeine Anhydrous, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, TeaCrine (patent-pending L-Theacrine), AstraGin (Panax notoginseng & Astralagus membranaceous), Niacin, Colourant, Pyrodoxine HCI, Folic Acid.
Allergen Information: No common allergens have been added, but ingredients may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
Take one serving (1 scoop/14 grams) mixed with 250 – 300ml of water.
Drink 30 to 45 minutes before training.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
As with all supplementation, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant / lactating, under the age of 18 or sensitive to caffeine. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 – 12 large glasses of water per day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. Large amounts of beta-alanine may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggest that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product. For best results an appropriate muscle building eating and training programme should be followed.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: UNB4CF